Boating: We offer canoes, kayaks, and rowboats to rent and launch directly in the Lake Everest section of The AuSable River.
Fishing: Fish from our property in the world-renowned West Branch of the AuSable River and catch Brown and Rainbow Trout. Fishing licenses are required and available for both in-state and out-of-state anglers at the General Store (options range from 1 day to season). We also sell lures and bait.
Hiking and Biking: Exclusive hiking & biking trails on our property that link directly to the Whiteface trail. Plus numerous Adirondack trials nearby to enjoy.
Saturday Evening MiniGolf: Pay for 18 holes of fun from 6pm-8:30pm and get a FREE ice cream when you are done!!
Volleyball, basketball, horse shoes, tetherball, and bocci are also available on our property.
Gemstone and Mining Sluice: Pan for gems and fossils in our BRAND NEW SLUICE! Encourage your budding geologists to identify the pieces they find.
Free concerts at the Town Beach Thursday nights (2 minute walk – July & August), fishing along the West Branch Ausable River, sailing and boating, swimming, horse back riding, biking, in-line skating, ice skating, leaf peeping in the fall, rock climbing, hiking, golf, tennis, shopping, bowling, movie theatres, dining, skiing, snow boarding, snow shoeing, sledding and snow mobiling.
Winter at Whiteface! 2 miles from North Pole Inn on the same road! Conditions are AWESOME!
- Adirondack Flying Service
- Adirondack Museum
- Adirondack Visitors Center
- Art Galleries
- Atmospheric Science Research Center
- AuSable Chasm
- Concerts at the Olympic Arena
- Town Beach
- Guide Services for fishing/boating
- High Falls Gorge
- Hockey Games
- Ice Shows
- John Brown's Farm
- Lake Champlain Ferries
- Lake Placid Center for the Arts
- Lake Placid Historic Museum
- Lake Placid Marina Boat Ride
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum
- Luge and Bobsled Tracks
- Mt. Van Hovenberg Cross Country Ski Center
- Olympic Ice Arena
- Olympic Ski Jumping Complex
- Parc Safari
- Robert Louis Stevenson Cottage
- Santa's Workshop
- Six Nations Indian Museum
- The High Peaks of the Adirondacks
- U.S. Olympic Training Center
- Uihlein Sugar Maple Field Station
- Whiteface Mountain Biking
- Whiteface Mountain summer gondola ride
- Whiteface Mountain Veterans Memorial Highway
- Whiteface Mountain Ski Center
- W!ld Center in Tupper Lake
- New York International Luge Training Complex